This woman from the Age of Aquarius has been reborn.
She’s now a Tweeter, a Facebooker, a YouTuber, and a blogger.
So, when the job description reads “social media skills across all platforms,” she confidently pulls the listing into her digital “to do” box with a bright yellow star next it.
Oh, the transition into the glaring light has not been without tantrum, but she has managed to quiet her cries and join the ranks of the twice daily posters.
Still, she wonders…
- Does this make her more attractive?
- Do her decades of experience combined with her new social media skill set make her rise to the top of the heap?
- Will you pay her a living wage? One equal to her extensive experience and sizable mortgage?
- Or, will you prefer to hire a whiz of the digital age who grew up with an iPhone in her hand?
- Pray tell, is there room for—and value to be found in—both of us?